The following types of user information (“Information”) are gathered:
• Personal Information. We collect personal information (“Personal Information”) for you and those individuals that you have given Web Site access to. This Personal Information is used for billing purposes, account management purposes and for you to utilize the features of the Web Sites you have purchased access to. Examples of Personal Information include but are not limited to: first name , such as your name, mailing address, email address, billing information, etc. We also collect Personal Information provided to us via any emails you send to us and via any user information added by you to the Web Sites (including Personal Information for users other than yourself).
• Browsing Information. We collect information about your computer hardware and software and browsing activity.
• Training Information. We collect information on learning/training activities within the Learning Management System (“LMS”)
• Survey Information. We collect responses to any Intellum-sponsored Web Site surveys.
We collect this Information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, identification and authentication, Web Site improvement, contact, and research.
Intellum may disclose Information (including Personal Information) under special circumstances, such as the following:
• Disclosure to Successors. We may disclose your personal information to any actual or potential successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that is seeking to acquire us or the Web Site(s).
• Third-Party Service Providers. We may use third-party partners to help us operate and maintain our Web Sites and deliver our products and services. We may also share your information with our service providers and other third parties (“Affiliated Parties”) that provide products or services for or through the Web Sites or for our business (such as website or database hosting companies, CRMs, e-mail service providers, analytics companies, credit card processing companies and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf or at the direction of your employer).
Third-party service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. Data may be processed in the European Union or the United States depending upon contractual requirements and in accordance with legal jurisdictions for the region(s) to which Intellum is subject.
• Other Disclosure. We will disclose your Personal Information without your consent to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order).
Cookies are bits of electronic information that a web site can transfer to a visitor’s hard drive to help tailor and keep records of his or her visit.
Cookies are required to use most Intellum services.
Intellum uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide some of the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Websites. Although Intellum owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Websites, you retain all rights to your data.
Whenever we obtain your personal information, we will implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we will use such efforts, we cannot and will not act as insurers of the security of your personal information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
• We participate in Privacy Shield.
• We collect only information provided by the individual or the individual’s employer, including but not limited to name, address and email.
• Intellum is subject to the Principles of all personal data received from the EU in reliance on the Privacy Shield.
• Intellum collects personal information for authentication and personalization of the user experience.
• Other than to the Third-Party Service Providers referenced above, Intellum does not disclose any information to third parties.
• Intellum's customers can view their personal data in their profile in the application.
• All user accounts are password protected, and an individual's personal data is only available to that individual when logged in.
• Intellum will use EU DPAs to serve as an independent recourse mechanism (IRM) for dispute resolution.
• Intellum is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the FTC.
• Intellum understands the possibility, under certain conditions, for the individual to invoke binding arbitration.
• Intellum is required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
• Intellum is liable in cases of onward transfers to third parties.
• Any inquiries related to Privacy Shield can be directed to email@example.com.